Monday, April 29, 2013

Week 15 - I'm Done!!

I am done!

This past week has been spent tidying up some loose ends on this project, including catching up on this blog.

Nicole, Rodney, and I discussed citing sources for the images. I completely forgot to address that.

I got a little code from my SME and made some nice, pale grey, tiny "sources" underneath each graphic in the project. I also finished the Resources page (formerly the Development page), and listed the images and sources by its location in the website.

I spent an entire day making little edits. They were just some word choices here and there, and they may not even be noticeable to most people, but I think they improve the readability and effectiveness of the project.

As a writing major, isn't that the point?

Finally, I finally created the Style Guide now that I know I'm not changing any of the style. Or, as we call it at work, "code lock." No more changes.

Now, it's time to go to sleep, because tomorrow afternoon is my oral defense.

I'm not nervous... no, not at all...wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment